Thyroid and Fertility -
Could your thyroid gland be standing between you and your ability to conceive?
Hosted by Kristin Kali, LM CPM with Special Guest Dr. Anja Lindblad
Original Teleclass: Dec 8, 2009
The thyroid gland is the powerhouse of your endocrine system. If it is functioning well, the reproductive hormones can function well. But if your thyroid gland is producing too much or too little thyroid hormone, your reproductive system (as well as many other body systems) can be thrown off.
Still Trying? Finding the Missing Link to Help you Conceive
Hosted by Kristin Kali, LM CPM
Original Teleclass: July 7, 2009
In this Teleclass you will learn about:
• The critical factors for conceiving successfully
• The number one fertility inhibitor and what you can do about it
• Honing it down to what is really important to support your fertility
• Leveling out the emotional roller coaster of trying to conceive
• How to reconnect with your deepest reason for making this baby